How to Pass a Drug Test for Marijuana
Marijuana can stay in your system for 30 to 90 days or more. The first step you will have to take to pass a drug test is to stop using any weed in any form. If you have a hair test, you will have a much harder time passing a drug test. Marijuana can stay in your hair for up to a year. Although there are products for hair, they are not as effective. If you need to pass a drug urine test, you have more options depending on how much time you have.
How to Pass a Drug Urine Test in 24 Hours
If you find yourself in a situation that requires you to pass a drug urine test in the next 24 hours, your options are limited. The only real solution is using a temporary flush or cleanser. This works to remove toxins from your urinary tract to give you a small window of about 6 hours of drug free pee. After the 6 hour window, the toxins will start to re-enter your urine.
Here are a few of the products available, but shop around and check reviews: https://www.passyourtest.com/same-day-cleanse-products/
How to Pass a Drug Text Naturally
Ok, if you have at least 30 days or more you can use the natural method of cleansing your body of THC.
- Abstain. This kind of goes without saying, but really stop smoking if you want to pass.
- Water. Drink as much water as you safely can. This is very effective and will increase your metabolism. Keeping your body hydrated will also help your body run at peak performance so it can do it's job of removing any drug toxins.
- Lemon Juice. Get fresh lemons and drink up. The vitamin C in lemons is an important electrolyte the will detox THC naturally.
- Exercise. THC is stored in fat cells, so the more fat you can burn the better off you will be.
- Avoid Junk Food. Fat, sodium and sugar will slow down the THC detox process.
- Eat Your Greens. This will help boost your metabolism, thus speeding up your bodies natural detox mechanism.
- Tea Please. Drink green tea or dandelion tea, which both help the liver remove toxins.
- Home Test. These tests are cheap, and will give you some peace of mind going into your drug test.
Failing a Drug Test
If you are unlucky and fail your drug test, don't give up. Fight for a retest. It is well know that drug tests often have false positives due to a variety of reasons, including poor quality control.
Resources for Passing a Drug Test
NORML offers a hotline that gives free advice to all paid members on how to pass a drug test. Their number is 1-888-67-NORML.