Weed brownies are one of the best marijuana edibles and are considered a favorite by a large number of stoners. With this weed brownies recipe, you will be able to prepare a delicious batch of brownies for you and your friends.
Follow the procedures below to make tasty weed brownies:
1. Make Cannabutter or Cannaoil
This is necessary because using raw marijuana is not ideal; therefore, you should infuse it into butter or oil. Below is how you do that:
a. Heat a reasonable quantity of water and butter in a pan. Ensure that the water creates a layer between the butter and the bottom of the pan.
b. After the butter has melted, add and mix marijuana into the pan thoroughly.
c. Let it simmer on low heat for about 3 hours. Do not let the mixture boil.
d. After the pan has cooled, strain into a bowl and use a fine mesh strainer to remove the remaining marijuana from the butter.
e. Put the mixture in the refrigerator to solidify. The cannabutter is ready.
2. Get the Right Amount
It takes experience to get the right amount of cannabutter or cannaoil to avoid an unpleasant experience. Determine the proportion of THC in the quantity of butter or oil and the servings to be prepared.
3. Know the Weed Brownie Properties
The degree of influence of weed brownies depends on the type of strain used (The indica strain causes relaxation while the sativa strain produces energizing effects.) and the ratio of THC in the bud. However, it takes about 2 hours after consuming the brownie before you start to feel high and it can last for 4-8 hours.
4. Bake from Scratch or Use a Box Mix
Although there are pre-made mixes, you should make your mix from scratch to have a creamier texture and buttery flavor. Meanwhile, you can try a brownie box mix if you are in a hurry to prepare your mix.
1. Boxed brownie mix
2. Cooking spray
3. 2 lightly beaten big eggs
4. 1/3 cup water
5. 1/3 cup melted cannabutter/cannaoil
6. 1/4 cup crushed, roasted and gleaming pecans
7. 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Heat up the oven to 340°F. Grease the brownie pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix water, cannaoil and eggs until the mixture is well-blended.
3. Add pecans and chocolate chips. Apply the butter equally into the baking pan.
4. Follow the guidelines on the box, until a toothpick placed in the center of the brownies come out clean. Take out the brownies and allow them to cool for 30 minutes.
5. Cut into equal sizes.
6. Enjoy your weed brownies.
If you have a favorite weed brownies recipe of your own, please share in the comments.