How to Clean a Glass Pipe
There is a lot of ways people clean glass pipes. We recommend the one below. It is important not to boil you glass, as it can weaken the glass. Also stay away from harsh chemicals.
Directions on Cleaning A Glass Pipe (You will need a Ziploc bag, salt and rubbing alcohol):
- Place 1 pipe in Ziploc bag
- Add 2 table spoons of salt
- Add rubbing alcohol to the to fill at lest 1/2 to 1/4 of the bag
- Close the bag tightly
- hold the pipe and shake the liquid mix through it
- Depending on how dirty the pipe is, it may take 1-10 minutes
Do this in a place that can be easily cleaned, just in case a spill. You don't want that liquid on you favorite seat in the house.
Disclaimer: This if for informational purpose only, and we do not guarantee results...